2007 Long Leaf Ct, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Thoughtfully-designed, brand-new 4 bed / 3.5 bath home currently in construction, with expected move in late summer 2022. Peacefully situated in a cul-de-sac located less than a mile from the Fountaingrove Golf & Country Club. Modern farmhouse with premium amenities and high-end finishes. Features include smart keypad entry system, energy efficient windows, and front yard landscaping on drip irrigation system. The chef's kitchen with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, including a double ovens and beverage fridge, flows into the Super Great Room with an extra-large living space with fireplace and built-ins. Light-filled primary suite featuring a spacious shower, freestanding soaking tub, and large walk-in closet. Bathrooms feature premium Rohl plumbing fixtures and Toto toilets. A luxurious covered patio offers the perfect indoor-outdoor living space to enjoy year-round. Note: Included photos are virtual renderings and staged (furnishings not included).
Personalization - Level 1
Our P1 personalization level is offered when a brand-new Homebound home is in the early stages of construction. Personalization options could include architecture style, exterior paint color, interior design package, landscaping, add-ons and more.
Personalization - Level 2
Our P2 personalization level is offered when a brand-new Homebound home is in the middle stages of construction. The P2 level allows you to choose your favorite exterior paint color, interior design selections, landscaping, and more.
Personalization - Level 3
Our P3 personalization level is offered when a brand-new Homebound home is in the final stages of construction. The P3 level allows you to choose specific interior design selections, which could include lighting, fixtures, interior paint color, and more.
The Essential price level features finishes, fixtures and appliances at a higher quality than standard builder grade. Sample specifications include 6" wide Level 2 engineered hardwood flooring, Level 3 Quartz countertops, Kohler fixtures and KitchenAid appliances.
The Deluxe price level features finishes, fixtures and appliances at a higher quality than our Essential level, and significantly better than standard builder grade. Sample specifications include 7" thick Level 3 engineered hardwood flooring, Level 4 Quartz countertops, Kohler fixtures and KitchenAid appliances.
The Premium price level features finishes, fixtures and appliances at a higher quality than our Deluxe level, and significantly better than our Essential level and standard builder grade. Sample specifications include 7.5" thick Level 5 engineered hardwood flooring, Level 5/6 Quartz countertops, Kohler and Moen fixtures and Bosch appliances.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
• Rohl® and Kohler® matte black plumbing fixtures in all baths
• TOTO® toilets
• Luxurious primary bathroom:
• Rohl® 8” rainhead shower with handheld
• Mud set shower
• Kohler® freestanding soaking tub
• Built-in cabinetry
• Extra-high ceilings
• 10 ft ceilings on first floor
• 9 ft ceiling on second floor
• Super great room (includes kitchen, dining, living area, and family room)
• Flex space (possible use as office, den, playroom, or media room)
• Covered rear porch with sliding doors
• Kwikset® WiFi-enabled fingerprint deadbolt entry
• Eaton Z-Wave smart switch controlled exterior sconce lights
• Alarm.com video doorbell
• Nortek 2GIG Edge Security Panel with Z- Wave technology (garage door opener, doorbell, thermostat connection)
• Alarm.com compatible Genie Aladdin WiFi garage door controller
• Ceiling fan(s)
• Wolf & Sub-Zero® appliance package including gas range, second oven, microwave, hood insert, dishwasher, and 36” fridge
• Beverage fridge
• Kohler® farmhouse sink with Rohl® pull-down faucet
• Quartz countertops
• Island with waterfall edge
• Quartz backsplash
• Stacked cabinets to ceiling with crown molding
• Black and brass designer lighting fixtures
• Iron black door hardware
Please note that home and pricing information is subject to change, on homes prior to sale, at any time without notice or obligation. Renderings are for representational purposes only and discrepancies may occur between drawings and actual design. Square footages and dimensions are approximate and may vary in construction and depending on the standard of measurement used, engineering and municipal requirements, or other site-specific conditions. Not an offer or solicitation to sell real property. Homebound is a registered trademark of Homebound Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.