We started Homebound to help our community recover from natural disaster. This day and every day, that responsibility to our communities continues to drive all that we do.
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we have adjusted our policies. Our goal is to continue our vital work as much as possible, while also keeping our employees, partners, customers, and communities safe.
We are committed to following all CDC, OSHA, state, and county guidelines.
- We are continuing to work while Sheltering In Place at home.
- All rebuild strategy, design, architecture, and pre-construction work is continuing virtually, and we continue to accept new clients.
- In areas where home construction is considered an Essential Service, we are continuing construction activities.
- To protect the health and wellbeing of all individuals on any active construction sites, we have rolled out new requirements to ensure all employees and partners remain in full compliance with CDC Hygiene and Social Distancing guidelines while performing work.
- We are monitoring all local developments, and are adjusting policies and practices based on the latest guidance from authorities.
If you are an active Homebound customer, please connect with your Concierge/Project Manager to discuss the implications of these changes on your home build journey.
If you are a prospective customer, please reach out to a Homeowner Consultant at email@example.com to discuss how you can get started remotely.